Tail, Toes, Eyes, Ears, Nose
- Written and illustrated by Marilee Robin Burton; Copyright © 1992; HarperTrophy, New York, New York;
- This is a visual guessing game.
- The parts of eight animals are pictured and the reader can guess the animal.
- It is a nice fun way to talk about parts and wholes.
- There is lots of opportunity for great questions.
- They are visual puzzles that don't require any manipulation other than turning the page.
- There is also opportunity for visual recall of the imagery.