- Written and illustrated by Marilee Robin Burton; Copyright © 1982; Harper & Row Publishers, New York, New York;
- This is a story about Aaron's day on the farm.
- The action in each scene is decribed with a simple phrase.
- The verb at the beginning of the phrase emphasizes the action occuring in the pictured event.
- Each phrase begins with a letter of the alphabet (in sequence).
- Aaron continues through his day with 26 scenes that make a nice story that does not seem contrived inspite of the alignment with the alphabet.
- It is a story that a child could easily retell while looking at each picture.